Monday, March 28, 2011

monday, monday....na na nananana....so good to meme....

Yeah....okay....sorry about that.  It's Monday night here and honey, can we talk?
It's been a long one....that goodness there was a grande chai latte and a strawberry cake pop
 in the middle of the madness!!

This whole meme thing is a great way to start my blogging week.
 (thanks Java, who says she's Never Growing Old)  Sure, I don't get the questions until I get home, but....I'm hoping you'll just hang for awhile somewhere else until I get mine going!!
(but, then, you come back!!)
Thanks for that!!

Here we go.....

Questions:

1. Crunchy or soft tacos?
Oh, how I wish this were an easy one to answer.
Crunchy?
oh yeah.
Soft?
please.
Both?
Now, would be good.

2. Do you scrapbook?
Do I scrapbook?
No.
Do I own more scrap booking stuff than any three people actually need?
Why....yes.  Yes, I do.
And we're really not going to talk about it.
Okay?
Okay.
Next!
3. Do you take any daily medications?
No, I do not.
 (she typed, knocking on wood, which really isn't that easy to do).

4. What is your favorite sound?
I know this might be considered a corny answer but....really....one of the sounds I love to hear the most is the sound of my boys laughing.
Yesterday and tonight, we watched Despicable Me and we have decided that this is one of THE funniest movies...ever.  I was doing dishes earlier while they watched and the two of them giggling
was so wonderful to hear.
 I don't mind that this looks like one of those movies we will watch again...and again...and again. 
It's a win-win deal in my book. 

5. Where were you born?
Colorado....born and raised.
(But....in the part of the state where it looks as if God just kind of ran out of mountains...but still remembered to make it beautiful.)

So...what about you? 
What are YOUR answers this week?

Have a good one, my lovely Banasas de Sass.

4 comments:

keri said...

Hey Banana! Just "slipping" in to say hello and that I really liked getting your "peelings" on the taco/birthplace/scrapbooking/medication/favorite sound issue.

I am now following you and hope you will do the same when you come to my blog.

Gotta "split" .. more later, Keri

Lee said...

Wow! Not only do you have the most perfect answer to the whole crunchy/not crunchy taco dilemma , this is downright poetic:

"...in the part of the state where it looks as if God just kind of ran out of mountains...but still remembered to make it beautiful."

Have a great week!

Siv Maria said...

Hi I am a new follower from Mondays Meet me blog hop. Looking forward to coming back and reading more about you. I do know you like bananas, I eat them when I can not sleep. Did you know they are full of sleeping toxins...Ha ha, so you do take drugs...Hope you come visit me too.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I love hearing kids laugh too. Especially belly laughs!
Have a great week!