Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Fill-Ins



1. I love to go to Costco because that's where I'm sure to find a giant container of organic blueberries.

2. It's not the quantity of blog followers that matters - it’s the quality!

3. The last thing I had to eat was cold scrambled eggs seasoned with Herbes de Provence.

4. _____ is no longer essential.

5. Please take a moment to recall random acts of knidness.

6. Your looks, smarts and sassitude have brought you this far.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching movies, tomorrow my plans include lazing about and Sunday, I want to drink hot beverages!

[Hosted by Janet]

2 comments:

Joanna Jenkins said...

Hi Sassy B, Nice to meet you. Thanks for stopping by my blog and looking around. I've never done a "Friday Fill-In" so if I did this wrong, I apologize.
Hope your weekend is grand.... and your scrambled eggs sound very good.
Cheers, jj

1. I love to go to ITALY because I WANT TO TAKE COOKING CLASSES THERE.

2. WOO-HOO it’s the quality!

3. The last thing I had to eat was cold scrambled eggs seasoned with Herbes de Provence.

4. MY WORKOUT CLOTHES ARE no longer essential.

5. Please take a moment to SEND CHOCOLATE.

6. BRIBES have brought ME this far.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to ROAST LAMB, tomorrow my plans include A BIRTHDAY PARTY and Sunday, I want to SLEEP IN!

Sassy B. said...

Hi Joanna -

Thanks for stopping by and helping out with the fill-ins. I'm curious, why are exericse clothes no longer essential?