Monday, April 18, 2011

Meet Me (debbie) on Monday

it's monday.  it's meme time.  and this week, i decided to wait for java to get her questions up instead of looking for something else.  (i'm kind of all lazy like that!!) 
if you want to join  this 5-question weekly meme.....go over to Never Growing Old and 'git'er done'.
i like doing memes...not only does it allow me you a chance to find out about others, but....
it also gives me you a topic for a blog post if i am you are having a hard time coming up with
something to write about.

so....here are this week's questions:

Questions:

1. Caesar Salad or Garden Salad?
oh my....i do love me some salad of the caesar kind....with crunchy, garlicky croutons and some chicken tossed on top.
oh yeah....thaaaaat's what i like.

2. Will you be watching the Royal Wedding on April 29th?
hmm...i wonder time that would be happening for our time zone...i need to figure that out.
there will probably be many videos on tv here...the japanese (along with the rest of the world) loved princess diana so that connection guarantees many news updates and video clips being watched again...and again...and.....
personally, i had so much fun watching that parody of the wedding, i think that the real thing might be a bit...boring.
(^-^)
3. Last thing you spent lots of money on?
summer holiday two years ago, the boys and i spent almost 3 weeks in colorado visiting family and friends.  my husband then joined us for a week in colorado and then we went to southern california.  we spent 2 days with the mouse, then we drove to san diego and hit some fun places there.  my sis and her hub joined us for some beach time and i got to meet some of my blogging friends there.  it was a holiday that we thoroughly enjoyed and even though we are probably still paying for it on our credit cards...we don't care.  we have a fantastic time!!!

4. Window seat or aisle seat?
or Lord....please give me the aisle.  with long legs and a slight case of claustrophobia that hits at the oddest of times...i need the space.  if i'm really feeling lucky, i'll also ask for the bulkhead.


5. Do you know your blood type?
oh yeah...
and just in case you didn't know...here in japan, "what's your blood type" is as common a question as "what's your sign?" in a bar.  the japanese truly believe the "you are your blood type" when it comes to personality.
oh, and just for the record....my husband actually thought i was lying as i don't seem to be an A personality person.

i'm more of a lovely combination of all four.

what about you? 

3 comments:

Lee said...

I like the window seat although there is a price to be paid for being able to see the view.

Banana Freud said...

Caesar salad every time. Grilled chicken on top? Divine.

Aisle seat. I hate to disturb people just so I can visit the loo. And they know I'm visiting the loo and I don't like that one bit either.

After seeing that grid, I don't want to admit my blood type because I'm neither rude or rough. Not sure I'd get a whole lot of validation if I put it out there, though ;-)

Am presently outlaying a large sum of money for the same reason as you. Family vacation. We're heading to San Fran this summer. Have never been that far west and I've always wanted to visit there. Very excited about it.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I prefer aisle seats too. It makes it easier to stand up & stretch the legs.
Have a great week!