Monday, June 6, 2011

Have you ever had one of those days when it doesn't matter how hard you try or how much you want it,
you just can't get caught up??
Yesterday was one of those days for me.
So...I missed the weekly meme over at Java's
(you can go and check out other answers, you know, if you want).
It was about midnight:45  last night  (after sewing on snaps for my oldest son's uniform name tag on both his summer shirts) when I realized I hadn't done it and I chose to just turn off the computer and go to bed.
So, today...I will give  you a video that the boys and I think is just too funny and silly almost for words.
Dole Banana has made some of the weirdest funniest commercials....not sure why, but there has been a huge push here to buy...bUY...BUY BANANAS!!!
The boys found this one that had been subtitled.
Banana Man.....
see if you can watch this without smiling.
  

Have a great week, everyone!!!
(^-^)

1 comment:

shrink on the couch said...

Every day is one of those days. Can't get caught up, won't even try. That's usually my motto ;)